Unified Communications Voice Engineer (CISCO) (Government) Scott AFB, IL Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Collinsville, IL, US
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
- Design, manage, and maintain a large, complex and highly resilient Infrastructure.
- Experience with Cisco Voice platforms, Call Manager, Unity, VOIP gateway, SIP, PRI’s, Dialing plans, and Cisco Unified Boundary Element (CUBE).
- Troubleshoot all aspects of the Cisco Voice and Data network, must be organized, document oriented, possess skills in Visio diagramming, and understand WAN principalsAdditional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, configure and troubleshoot QoS classification, marking and prioritization of network traffic (voice, critical applications, etc.).
- Configure route plans, route lists, device profiles, calling search spaces, and partitions
- Troubleshoot and configure Cisco Unity Connection features, subscribers, call handlers and call routing rules.
- Troubleshoot and configure Cisco routing and switching rules
- Support distributed Firewall infrastructure
- Create/Support IPSec MPLS VPN infrastructure
- Implement and support BGP routing protocolsRequired Experience, Education, and Certifications:
- Excellent knowledge of SIP signaling and call-flows.
- Experience in SIP inter-networking
- 3 to 5 years of experience in operating and maintaining VoIP technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) including G.711 and G.729 codecs, and Digital Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF)
- Experience with Oracle SBCs and Cisco CUBEs
- Familiarity with IPSec implementation and troubleshooting
- Demonstrable experience of advanced troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose network problems for routing, switching, security and large scale voice implementations
- DoD 8570 Level 2 IAT or equivalent (Security+ CE)Required Clearance:
Active Secret Clearance (#secret)
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V