Unified Communications Voice Engineer (CISCO) (Government) Scott AFB, IL Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Collinsville, IL, US
AT&T is seeking a UC CISCO Voice Engineer to join our GSM-O team at Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) located at Scott AFB, IL. The Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Global Operations Command (DGOC) conducts Department of Defense Information Networks (DODIN) Operations and Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO) of DISA's enterprise infrastructure and services for the Department of Defense (DoD) in support of the warfighter. We work in a performance-based environment where our performance is based on pre-determined Service Level Agreements (SLA) or Acceptable Levels of Performance (ALP).
- Design, manage, and maintain a large, complex and highly resilient Infrastructure.
- Experience with Cisco Voice platforms, Call Manager, Unity, VOIP gateway, SIP, PRI’s, Dialing plans, and Cisco Unified Boundary Element (CUBE).
- Troubleshoot all aspects of the Cisco Voice and Data network, must be organized, document oriented, possess skills in Visio diagramming, and understand WAN principals.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, configure and troubleshoot QoS classification, marking and prioritization of network traffic (voice, critical applications, etc.).
- Configure route plans, route lists, device profiles, calling search spaces, and partitions.
- Troubleshoot and configure Cisco Unity Connection features, subscribers, call handlers and call routing rules.
- Troubleshoot and configure Cisco routing and switching rules.
- Support distributed Firewall infrastructure.
- Create/Support IPSec MPLS VPN infrastructure
- Implement and support BGP routing protocols
Required Experience, Education, and Certifications:
- Excellent knowledge of SIP signaling and call-flows.
- Experience in SIP inter-networking
- 3 to 5 years of experience in operating and maintaining VoIP technologies.
- Experience with Oracle SBCs and Cisco CUBEs
- Familiarity with IPSec implementation and troubleshooting.
- DoD 8570 Level 2 IAT or equivalent (Security+ CE)
Active Secret Clearance
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Who We Are
At AT&T, we see beyond just your service.
We know that your skills are going to launch a civilian career that could change everything. And we want you to do that here. With our mission to hire 20,000 veterans by 2020, you’ve found a place where service members make a difference.