Sprint Team - Business Process Analyst (Government) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
SPRINGFIELD, VA, US
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening (contingent upon contract award) for Business Process Analyst to support the US Federal Government in providing business process analysis to identify, champion, and implement process improvements for a large scale IT Logistics & Procurement operation.
- Define, implement and maintain business processes and procedures to meet business objectives
- Analyze and Identify opportunities for business process improvements
- Develop initiatives for continuous business process Improvements
- Ensure compliance with customer and company proposed standards
- Work with other process engineers in integration of new and existing business processes
- Use best practices to carry out business process analysis, re-engineering, process measurements and change management activities
- Work with stakeholders to identify business requirements, processes and risks
- Evaluate current business processes and recommend solutions for improvements
- Develop and maintain best practices to meet changing business needs
- Prioritize and execute projects for ongoing business improvements
- Provide technical advice on processing technology, capability, risks, and costs
- Responsible for entire projects or processes spanning multiple areas, issues or specialties
- Makes significant improvements in programs, processes, and solutions to enhance results
- Communicates with internal team members across multiple areas and may communicate with parties external to the organization (e.g., sub-contractors, vendors, etc.}. Works to influence project/team leaders regarding solution design, process and/or approachesRequired Clearance:
TS/SCI with poly (#polygraph
BA and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V