SharePoint Developer (Government) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
COLUMBIA, MD, US
IT \ Engineering \ Technology
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Intelink Services provide interagency information sharing, content discovery, and collaboration capabilities on the IC system domains to the IC and its partners in Defense, Homeland Security, Foreign Affairs, and Law Enforcement.
AT&T has an opening for a SharePoint developer to support the IC community.
- DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1 is required, or must be obtained within 6 months of employment.
- Candidates must have knowledge and previous experience and use of SharePoint 2013 and 2016.
- ASP .Net development experience is required.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, dynamic, small team environment.
- Experience with AWS cloud based deployments is a plus.
- Windows Server 2012
- PowerShell scripting
- SharePoint Server Enterprise 2013
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Application pool management
- SharePoint Central Administration
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- SharePoint Designer
- SharePoint web development
- SQL Management Server
- SharePoint Server 2016
- Office 365
- Deployment of custom Windows SharePoint solutions
- Remote customer support experience
- Develop custom tools for delivery customers
- RESTfull SharePoint operations
- CAML queries
- Application program interface (API)Required Clearance:
TS/SCI with Poly (#polygraph)
A Master's Degree in a Computer or Math related field with eight (8) years experience i n the following: Domain Name Server (DNS), Network Time Protocol (NTP) and IP routing protocols. A Bachelor's Degree with ten (10) years experience; an Associate's Degree with twelve (12) years experience may be substituted for the Master's Degree. No degree with fifteen (15) years experience in field is acceptable.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V