Senior Program Manager (Government) Fort Belvoir Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
ALEXANDRIA, VA, US
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
The Trojan NetOps program provides professional services to operate and maintain enterprise communications networks for the Army INSCOM. AT&T has an opening for a Program Manager to support Trojan NetOps.
- Responsible for overall management of the Trojan NetOps Program.
- Provides technical guidance and skills in support of telecommunications network operation, maintenance and development; information systems operations, maintenance, and development; and integration of new technology into the network and network control systems.
- Manages a variety of technical areas including systems requirements analysis, data analysis and engineering, systems design, systems development, systems testing and deployment, quality assurance, configuration management, and systems documentation.
- May serve as a technical lead for a task or project. Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides technical and administrative support for the program team of roughly eighty-eight employees insuring execution of technical tasks, review of work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and to user standards, and for progress in accordance with schedules.
- Coordinates with management staff to ensure problem solution and user satisfaction. Required Clearance:
Active Top Secret / SCI (#topsecret)
- Bachelor of Degree with at least five years of experience in management of enterprise network operations and maintenance.
- Four additional years of related experience may substitute for the degree.
- Five years of experience with any of the following Government programs: Trojan NetOps.
- Five years of experience in program management of a $10M or greater per year contract. Desired Qualifications:
A working knowledge of enterprise networks and prior hands-on experience with Army programs.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V