Program Manager (Government) Schriever AFB Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, US
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Air, Space, & Strategic Defense Division supports the warfighter by offering Systems Engineering, Cybersecurity, Logistics, Network, IoT, and other advanced capabilities to the US Space Force (USSF) Space Operations Command (SpOC).
AT&T has an opening for a Program Manager to support the US Space Force in providing consolidated defensive cybersecurity and intelligence.
- Former AF member a plus
- Lead a dynamic team to the successful execution of the SPICES contract, but more importantly the National Space Mission.
- Provide personnel management, accountability, assessment.
- Responsible for all government timelines, deliverables, concerns and issues associated with the contract.
- Implement all applicable and necessary management tools to exceed expectations in execution of the contract.
- Oversee multiple Site Leads and Managers and cross-cut support staff, and maintain situational awareness across efforts, providing regular briefings, status updates, and recommendations to the Government.
- Oversee multiple functional groups with responsibilities to include:
- DCO operational teams, Network Security Team, CDCC Operations, Cyber Intelligence, Support Desk (IT and RMF) Team, and SpOC ACCC operations.
- Organize and support meetings across multiple organizations.
- Research and provide the Government with recommended solutions and/or resolve questions, issues, and risks identified.
- Coordinate with Air Force leadership, base leadership, and other contractors across multiple geographical locations
- Oversee and facilitate budgets for program managers.
- Provide relevant input to Government program planning activities, upgrades and modifications and studies and interface with contractor support personnel and product support integrators.
- Prepare and present briefings, reports, and informational analyses in support of program initiatives.
- Oversee records management of deliverables and documentation.
- Manage and close internal and external program related taskers, and brief Government on status.
- Travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations upon government direction.
- Provide analysis of delivered technical content.
- Manage CDRL deliverables to meet schedule and quality requirements.
- Ensure adherence to Government policies, master plans and schedules, contract costs, and develop, brief, and execute solutions to program problems.
- Have a working knowledge of Industrial Control Systems, Civil Engineering, and Cybersecurity to include RMF and continuous monitoring.
- Travel requirement: Approximately 25%Required Clearance:
TS/SCI, SAP eligible (#topsecret)
- BS and 9 years’ experience
- ITIL v3 Intermediate desired
- Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD 8570.01-M for IAM Level 2 at date of hire
- PMP Certification desired
- Graduated Sq/CC experience highly desired
- Space and Cyber Operations experience highly desiredDesired Qualifications:
- As a representative of Team AT&T and USSF, must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact positively with numerous DoD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners.
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems (OS) administration and associated hardware.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Working knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies and data backup technologies to include communication security (COMSEC) integration.
- Willingness to travel (note- may include both air and ground transportation). AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V