Program Manager (Government) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
OAKTON, VA, US
- Will manage task orders providing support to the Intelligence Community.
- Candidate needs general understanding of technologies and application development.
- Responsible for program personnel, financials, reporting, and customer interactions.
- Will be required to manage subcontractors and verify their inputs and milestones.
- Ensure deliverables are accurate and submitted as required by contract.
- Implement and manage change orders per Government direction.
- Ideal candidate would have experience supporting DIA programs.Required Experience, and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Management.
- Experience managing IC task order in contractor community of as a former service member of Government employee.
TS SCI with poly