NOC Tier 2 Analyst (Government) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
PURCELLVILLE, VA, US
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense and Federal Civilian US Government agencies. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission
We support our DoD and Federal Government customers with a Consolidated Network Operations Security Center portfolio of services focused on industry leading and best of breed solutions. You will join a team of talented individuals with a variety of backgrounds and expertise highly focused on customer experience.
AT&T has an opening for a NOC Tier 2 Analyst to support the CNOSC – Multiple Contracts and shared resource: GNS, HNS, AF NaaS, HUD, EITaaS , in providing an additional NOC Tier 2 Analyst who will Analyze, troubleshoot and maintain multiple client(s) networking functionality.
- Monitor and Respond to alerts from centralized management systems, active monitoring of current network status to maintain health of platform
- Troubleshoots, evaluates, tracks, and manages network problems and recommend the best in class solutions
- Act as Customer advocate escalating critical issues within CNOSC framework.
- Detail oriented, able to document problems including diagnostic results and problem correlation
- Closely Monitors and tracks scheduled network maintenance activities and potential impact to customers
- Quickly and accurately communicate the status to appropriate personnel
- Aggressively investigate and identify issues or potential issues and respond appropriately
- Actual Shift assignment may vary based-upon ability to support 24 x 7 x 365 support coverage
Current SECRET Level Clearance (#Secret)
Problem Solving Ability, Creative Thinking. Behavioral Competences: Persuading & Influencing, Applying Expertise & Technology, Analyzing, Delivering Results & Meeting.Customer Expectations:4 - 7 Years in Technical support, IT support or Call Center environment Familiarity with Service Now, Crystal Reports and Remedy, Working Knowledge of IP Networking.
Cisco Networking Certification: CCNA, CCNP, Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent Military experience and training ITIL Practitioner Level (or above) certified a plus Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent Military experience and training.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V