Inventory – TEMPEST (Government) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
SPRINGFIELD, VA, US
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening (contingent upon contract award) for Inventory – TEMPEST to support the US Federal Government as a TEMPEST operations and certification specialist for a large scale IT Logistics & Procurement operation.
- Apply engineering technology and techniques to perform TEMPEST testing to verify compliance of systems or subsystems
- Analyze, review and prepare test plans
- Produce test reports and other technical documentation
- Apply electromagnetic interference engineering technology experience to document and solve complex problems. Support acquisition process in developing design and new test techniques related to TEMPEST
- Provide TEMPEST certification associated with procured TEMPEST equipment
- Report any configuration changes of the approved baseline for TEMPEST
- Work independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results and project deliverables
- Responsible for TEMPEST subject matter/processes
- Develop solutions that require collaboration, analysis and understanding of the impact on end-product/solution
- Communicate effectively across all levels and influence team members regarding solution design, process and/or approachesRequired Clearance:
TS/SCI with poly (#polygraph)
BA and 3-8 years of prior relevant experience.
- TEMPEST Certification
- Bachelors in Engineering
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V