Inventory – Software Asset Management, Full Performance (Government) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
SPRINGFIELD, VA, US
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening (contingent upon contract award) for Inventory – SW Asset Management to support the US Federal Government in administering and supporting program software for a large scale IT Logistics & Procurement operation.
- License/maintenance agreement expiration and monthly reporting on same.
- Develop and implement software activation procedures
- Activate software and prepare and deliver physical media in working state, ready for installation
- Verify that media created falls within licensing agreements and provide reporting on same
- Maintain product updates and patches within product license agreements
- Coordinate with hardware/software vendors to obtain product updates and patches and manage/update IT software repositoryRequired Clearance:
TS/SCI with polygraph (#polygraph)
BA and 1-3 years of prior relevant experience.Desired Qualifications:
- Works on day-to-day objectives with moderate impact and independently on moderately complex assignments
- Solves somewhat complex problems following internal best practices and by collaborating with colleagues
- Develops solutions to problems of limited complexity
- Communicates with colleagues across multiple areas (project managers, other resources, etc.) AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V