Inventory – Software Asset Management, Developmental (Government) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
SPRINGFIELD, VA, US
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening (contingent upon contract award) for Inventory – SW Asset Management to support the US Federal Government in administering and supporting program software for a large scale IT Logistics & Procurement operation.
- Includes activities relating to software asset management
- Following inventory tracking/accounting standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Notification in advance of license/maintenance agreement expiration and monthly reporting on same
- Develop and implement software activation procedures; activate software and prepare and deliver physical media in working state, ready for installation
- Verification that media created falls within licensing agreements and provide reporting on same; maintain product updates and patches within product license agreements.
- Coordinate with hardware/software vendors to obtain product updates and patches and manage/update IT software repositoryRequired Clearance:
TS/SCI with poly (#polygraph)
BA or equivalent experience and up to 1 year of prior relevant experience
- Works on day-to-day objectives with limited impact and under supervision on basic assignments.
- Solves simple, routine technical problems following established procedures and policies
- Able to develop basic solutions and processes in area of responsibility
- Able to communicate with peers to explain facts, basic analysis, processes and practicesAT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V