Information Systems Security Officer (Government) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
COLUMBIA, MD, US
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Intelink Services provide interagency information sharing, content discovery, and collaboration capabilities on the IC system domains to the IC and its partners in Defense, Homeland Security, Foreign Affairs, and Law Enforcement.
AT&T has an opening for Information Systems Security Officer to support the IC community, in providing information assurance and systems security.
- Work with the IA team to plan and coordinate the IT security programs and policies
- Provide support for a program, organization, system, or enclave’s information assurance program
- Coordinate with system developers, administrators, and owners on security changes
- Manage and control changes to the system and assessing the security impact of those changes
- Perform security continuous monitoring and reporting for the systems supported on the contract
- Prepare and maintain the Security documentation, such as SSPs, for the systems supported on the contract in accordance with IC and Agency policies
- Serve as the initial security Approval Authority for the systems supported on the contract
- Utilize COTS/GOTS to communicate system status and compliance to management and shareholders
- Support AO/DAO, SCA, and ISSM on system Assessment and Authorization (A&A) duties to obtain and maintain ATOs for the systems supported on the contract
- Conduct daily review of and respond to security related tickets
TS/SCI with Poly (#polygraph)
- Five (5) years experience as an ISSO on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
- Experience is to include at least one (1) of the following areas: knowledge of current security tools, hardware/software security implementation; communication protocols; and encryption techniques/tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- DoD 8570 compliance with IAT Level I or higher is required. Four (4) years of additional experience as an ISSO may be substituted for a bachelor’s degreeAT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V