Cybersecurity Consulting Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Austin, TX, US
Imagine what we can do together. At AT&T, we push the boundaries of innovation, creating new technology that improves the lives of our customers and employees. Connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in security solutions is what we do. We’re offering the opportunity to work with emerging tech, products and innovative people to create new solutions and solve real world problems. Ready to push the limits? Discover the possibilities with AT&T.
As a Cybersecurity Consulting Manager, you’ll have a critical role supervising a team of Professional Security Consultants responsible for delivering highly complex solutions that include technical products and services and meeting strategic security business goals for customers across all AT&T’s segments. In this role you’ll focus on leading and inspiring your team, managing and driving for results, growth and mentoring and development of up to 15 direct reports. Additionally, you will interface and manage other internal, external and 3rd party partners and stakeholders to effectively design, execute and deliver the best solutions to our customers.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Managing professional Security Consulting Staff within assigned region
• Management of client base and engagement delivery within an assigned region
• Contribution and support to the business development of existing and potential security clients through an assigned region
• Engagement quality assurance, and contribution to the development and upkeep of security practice delivery methodologies through working with practice area SMEs (Subject Matter Experts)
• 8 to 10 years of security consulting work experience with at least 3 years of that experience in a managerial/leadership role preferred
• Strong understanding of Cybersecurity industry challenges and players
• Solid understanding of today’s businesses security concerns regarding Payment Card Industry (PCI), Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC), Network Infrastructure security solutions, and Vulnerability management practices.
• Proven team leadership skills with a team of 10+ members
• Business consulting and P&L experience
• Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and efficiently and influence all levels within the organization
• A track record of successful Technical Sales and consulting experience